GETTING BUSINESS VISA
GETTING BUSINESS VISA IN RWANDA
Getting business visa is very easy to get in Rwanda if one manages to provide all mandatory requirements.
All persons undertaking commercial pursuits in the Republic of Rwanda.
Validity and duration
Valid for 2 years renewable. Multiple entries Issued within three days of submitting all required documents
The cost is approximately RWF 150,000 (equivalent to USD 158)
Requirements for Visa
- Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
- Payment of 150.000 Frw
- Business registration certificate
- Police clearance certificate from the country of residence for the previous six months
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Photo with white background
- Completed permit application form
- Application letter to the Director General of Immigration and Emigration
- It only takes three working days to get a Rwandan Visa for an online application or through a Rwandan High Commission or Consular office.
- A tracking number will be issued which will later on be used to obtain the visa.
For more information please check: https://innocentlaw.co.rw/our-services/#
TIPS ON BUSINESS IN RWANDA
One must carry out comprehensive due diligence before starting business in Rwanda. This will help in identifying the right sector to invest in. One may opt to invest in Minerals, Mining, education, tourism, real estate because they are booming in Rwanda.